Thursday, August 30, 2007

"Don't Be Back Again!"


I was really thinking of writing a long article about this topic but I couldn't keep myself from writing a short one first.
As you know, if you were born before 80s or a little bit lucky 'cause of catching the last 80s, you've got the visa already to be a offical fan of "Back To The Future Trilogy".
Last summer, when I heard the gossip about the new movie, I was shocked! Man! There can't be a fourth one... When they complete it to four, how can we say "Back To The Future TRILOGY"??? This is bullshit. There were lots of questions in my mind which were not able to come to my mouth: "Who will play the doctor?" "How will M.J. Fox play Marty Mcfly with his parkinson illness?" "If M.J.Fox won't be Marty, who can be?" And as you know, in the last movie, at the end of it, they destroyed Delorean. Can you imagine a Back To The Future without Delorean? No way! Then one of my friends warned me to look at the offical page of the movie. And yes, until that time, I couldn't think to enter the offical website of "Back To The Future". When I saw the photos of Bob Gale and Robert Zemeckis with the t-shirts, writing on it: "No BTTF 4!", I took a deep breath and smiled... This was only a gossip, which can be never true.
And yes, this was my short article about Back To The Future, pls wait for the long one...

No comments: