Thursday, August 30, 2007

"There is something in my teeth. Do you have Jenna Jameson??"




Yes, we are coming a little bit slowly and from the past but we'll catch up you, like you've known us for years..
But first, the bad news:
"There is something in my teeth. Do you have Jenna Jameson??"
I tried to match the pictures of a "match" and "Jenna Jameson" and I couldn't see the difference. Could you? No, don't laugh, it's not funny.
I was almost crying, when I saw my old beauty-new skinny queen in that shape. Now for me, finding a cure for Anorexia is more important than Aids. If I knew this, I would be a doctor...
By the way, it's really hard to find a poster of queens(!), you know what I mean, in my country, and I found a really good one of Jenna Jameson in abroad. Now, you have to help me to change my mind because when I see it, I always think the skinny shape of her... Man! She was my dream.. Who doesn't want to dream anymore?..

No comments: